- Everyone must Register in order to Bid during the Auction.
- You must have a Driver’s License or Government Issued Id.
- $100 Deposit in Cash or Visa or MasterCard. The deposit is fully refundable at anytime if you do not purchase anything during the auction.
If you purchase items the $100 will be put towards your purchase.
- The Bidder must maintain a 25% deposit during the auction, bidders will be asked for additional deposits throughout the auction.
- The Customers are advised to inspect the items before bidding on the items. The Auctioneer is not the owners of the items. The Auctioneer is providing the information to the best of their knowledge, there are no guarantees or warranties.
- Items are sold by the piece (Example: 20 forks at $.50 each the bidder is paying $10 for all the forks) Another term for this is “Times the Money.”
- If you are unsure what you are bidding on or the price please ask the auctioneer.
- Once you bid on an item and win the bid you the item is yours for the price bid on the floor.
- There is an 18% Buyer’s Premium on top of whatever you purchase. If you pay with cash, we offer a 3% cash discount (making the Buyer’s Premium 15% for cash).
- Sales Tax is added on top of the BP. If you are a re-seller of the purchased items you must provide your current year Resale Tax Certificate.
- All Items Must be Paid for the day of the Auction.
- Items Must be Picked Up usually within 24 hours of the auction ending, unless extra time has been alloted by the Auctioneer.
- For any discrepancies with items, it must be acknowledged at time of checkout. Once the items leave the auction site there is nothing the Auctioneer can do.
- If you are using a trucking company or a third party is picking up your items they are required to follow all the same pickup deadlines. They are also responsible for making sure you pickup all your items and the correct items.
- There are NO RETURNS or REFUNDS. Everything is Sold AS IS.