Auction Consultation/Sales 954-297-5876
Invoice Questions (Except Sports) 954-594-2401
Sports Memorabilia Auctions Only 786-254-1267
PERSONAL & PROPERTY RISK
Persons attending preview, sale or removal of goods assume all risks of damage or loss to person and property and specifically release the Auctioneer and Auction Company from any claims arising from attendance of said auction.
- To bid an item up for auction, potential bidders will be required to register. A buyer’s premium of 20% will be applicable to all purchases at this auction.
- Sales tax will be charged in accordance with State laws. Dealers must provide a current certificate of resale, signed and dated to the auction platform or at the time of checkout if paying cash.
- All sales are final, and items are sold in “AS-IS, WHERE-IS” condition. All information, whether oral or written, as derived from sources believed to be correct but NOT guaranteed. The Auctioneer is NOT the owner of the items.
- The Auctioneer reserves the right to accept bids in any increment he feels is in the best interest of the seller and to reject the bidding of any person whose conduct, actions, or adverse comments are not in the best interest of the seller. The Auction Company reserves the right to withdraw any item from the auction prior to the sale. In case of a disputed bid, the decision of the auctioneer shall be final.
- All items must be paid in full within 24-48 hours of the sale ending and prior to the removal of merchandise. At the sole discretion of the Auction Company, a deposit equal to 25% of the bidder’s outstanding purchases may be required during the auction process to secure items purchased. All deposits must be made in cash and final payment is payable by wire, cash, or cashier’s check unless otherwise pre-approved by Auctioneer.
- Merchandise must be removed from the premises within 48 hours from the commencement of the auction or within an allotted time as determined by the Auctioneer. Failure to remove merchandise within the time specified will result in a forfeiture of all monies received. Such forfeiture(s) shall constitute a breach of contract and all purchasers shall remain liable and at risk for any loss, expense, and damages arising from said defaults. Items not paid for in full or not removed within the time specified herein may be resold at public or private sale or disposed of in any manner deemed to be in the best interest of the seller, without further notice or compensation to the purchaser.
- No claims will be allowed once goods are removed from the premises of the auction.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL SALES – NO RETURNS OR REFUNDS
**Please ask questions before placing a bid. Once the auction starts no bids can be removed.